Saturday, March 2, 2013

A,B,C Friday Share # 8 "H" is for History


Thanks to Maple Leaf Mommy and  Mom vs the Boys for hosting this fun  photo share.

I had to really think about this one. I just couldn't come up with an idea I thought would fit. So, again going along with the theme of family, here's what I came up with. 

For this weeks Friday Photo Share "H" is for History. Specifically a little history of our family. 

Without our parents and grandparents being who they were, we would not be who we are today. So I dug through some old stored files and found a few photos of our family history.


Our Wedding Day


My husband`s parents on their Wedding Day




My husband`s paternal grandparents



My parents, around the time of their wedding


My maternal grandparents
Do you see any resemblances in the faces 

4 comments:

  1. OH, Kathy, what an amazing post for H... History at it's finest.... but then again I tend to be a bit partial!!! Love those pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Pat. It was one of those early morning ideas, that we so often loose as the day goes on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful idea for the letter "H", loved looking at the photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Monica. Some of the old photos are fun to see.

      Delete

Thanks for checking out my post!! I love reading your comments. Don't forget to include your link, so I can check out your post, too!