Saturday, February 19, 2011

First Post...hopefully not....Last Post!

February 19, 2011
First thing's first..A BIG WELCOME to my blog!!

Since gardening is one of my passions, this is certainly a 'down' time for me. So, that leaves me time to pour over vegetable seed catalogues, consider what plants, already in the gardens, that might need to be relocated and think about buying some seed starting kits for later this Spring.
For now I like to browse through Winter gardening sites, and  gardening suggestion and sites for next Spring.
These are a couple I liked and thought might be of interest to some.
http://www.travel-new-brunswick-canada.com/winter-gardening.html
http://www.hbb2obm.com/

Kathy

9 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging! :) I came over from a blog hop, good luck in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE gardening. I bet you were such an awesome nurse. ;)

    I'm following from the entourage.

    ecwrites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait until spring to get my garden in.
    I'm following from the blog hop. I'd love a follow back at www.mikaspantry.blogspot.com
    Thanks!
    Mika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at you!!! You didn't need me at all..Congratulations, it looks great and welcome to this very addictive hobby!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi dear!

    i found you through the crazed fan weekend bloghop -- i'd love if you could stop by my blog and follow back :] welcome to the big world of blogging!

    april
    www.marineparents-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Great picture...gives a girl hope!

    Hopping by from the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the picture at top! We're covered in snow again here. It's beautiful, but boy am I ready for Summer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am new also and I am following you thru GFC and would appreciate a follow back! I have only been blogging about a month and hope to get enough followers to qualify for reviews and then giveaways. My blog is mostly about me but I do post other bloggers contests so you can find some good things to enter. Good Luck!

    Mary @ http://mmbearcupoftea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I started gardening last year. I'm not so great but hope to get better every year! Thanks for stopping by my site! Heather
    www.thingsthatkeepmesane.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my post!! I love reading your comments. Don't forget to include your link, so I can check out your post, too!