Thursday, January 24, 2013

A, B, C Friday Photo Jan. 25, 2013 - "C" is for Children


This week my choice for the letter 'C' is Children. 

Children do many things to makes us smile, test our patience, push our limits, but they're always a challenge, and always interesting. But the thing, children do best is to, just have fun!!
Link up here, to join in on the fun! Thanks to 


This first picture is showing my children and some of thier cousins, who are now all grown up with children of their own. Children just love to have fun in even the simplest of ways.

Taken in 1982. My children having  fun with some of their cousins in a pile of Fall leaves.



The next pictures show some of 'their' children having fun together.


Tumbling and wrestling on the Spring green grass, just for fun.

"Having my big brother read a bedtime story to me" is very enjoyable. Now I can sleep.

Even Grampy gets in on the sandbox fun!

Running across the park, just for fun.


19 comments:

  1. Great "children" pictures. That first one takes me back.... hard to believe those "children" now have "children" of their own!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Pat. That was one of the reasons I chose that picture. Children will always be children, given the chance.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Norah,
      It's a challenge to do these little fun blogs and they help to keep this old mind sharp, too!!

      Delete
  3. Lovely family pictures! Man they grow so fast!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shayna. It just seems like last week that I took the first photo!!!

      Delete
  4. oh they grow up far too fast don't they? must be fun to be a grandma though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love being a Grandma. We have 7 grandchildren. The oldest one is in the Militia and at 19 his idea of playing is driving big trucks and handling weapons. Not the kind of 'play' I felt went with the theme. But the other 6 are in the photos.

      Delete
  5. WOW great pics! Looks like some fun with the kids. I love when my boys read to each other.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shari,
      They were having a 'sleepover' at our place. When his Mom or Dad isn't there to read to him, big brother is the next best thing.

      Delete
  6. Love all the pictures of the kids, they are all so sweet. The photo of the big brother reading to his little brother is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Monica,
      He's a pretty special 'big brother'!!

      Delete
  7. These are such sweet memories - and beautiful pictures of your children.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julia. I especially like the top photo of my own children when they were samall and having fun.

      Delete
  8. Fantastic. Particularly those first two photos, they really capture the timelessness of childhood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deanna. The 'tumbling' children are the children of the little girl in the green jacket and the baby in pink, of the top photo. I too love these candid photos of children.

      Delete
  9. Thank for sharing nice memories.
    Nan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking out my blog post, Nan. Memories are fun, especially when the children grow so fast.

      Delete

Thanks for checking out my post!! I love reading your comments. Don't forget to include your link, so I can check out your post, too!