Sunday, March 11, 2012

Kick Off Blog for Blogathon 2012


Me at my computer...'before' my morning coffee.


Mmm.......I guess a check list should come first.


Let's see, I should have:


paper and pencil (because of all that mind changing and erasing)


coffee (lots of it, my favorite, is a blend of 2/3 Folgers to 1/3  Reunion Island 's pumpkin spice)


tissues (that's because the computer dust makes me sneeze)


ideas (good lord, I guess, I'll need those too!!)


inspiration (I'd rather have that)


lots of luck (that up to all of you to wish it for me)


Good luck to you all. Looking to have some fun with this.


Kathy

4 comments:

  1. That's a great list and I'm wishing you lots of good luck with the Blogathon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the wish! I fear I'll need it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha I love it! I hope you got some stuff done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Callista. I'm working on it...don't know how far and how fast I'll get it, but eventually!

      Delete

Thanks for checking out my post!! I love reading your comments. Don't forget to include your link, so I can check out your post, too!